[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Ocean Jam

haha,honestly at this point i might not even be able to submit a complete game!!:(( hopefully i’ll at least have some sort of demo or playable game yknow!

2 Likes

That’s really funny! I love how you guys said that you want us to send a message in a bottle.

1 Like

Just submitted my game. :smiley:

Also, there is only 16 hours before the game jam stops accepting submissions! Get those games in!

5 Likes

It’s just a prototype, not finished.

Fight for parts and use those parts to get the best ship. There are 1000 ships possible!

3 Likes

@shakao
Is it possible to see if you have already received my game? I submitted the game via ‘Forms’ on the day that I posted this (Shark Frenzy), but I didn’t receive notification.

We have it! Sorry about the delay in updating the gallery, that should hopefully be going through today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This game is a MASTERPIECE. I really like it. The art is astounding. This easily makes the list of my top 5 favorite games

2 Likes

I didnt recive a notification either

Damn I might end up not finishing a demo for the Jam:/ It’s alright though cause I can’t wait to see your games and I’ll be working on mine still even when the Jam is over!

Thank you. I am really pleased with the result and also think that this is my best game to date.
Hopefully you like this game as well (:face_with_hand_over_mouth: promoting oneself): Frogging Fun 1.0.0

1 Like

Thank you for getting back to me on this. I look forward to going through the gallery and playing the different games. :grin:

2 Likes

I finished my game. I didn’t think I would finish it in time.

5 Likes

I tried downloading this game to my PyGamer, and unfortunately the game is too big. Pity, I was really looking forward to trying this on hardware. Anyway, it works really well on a computer. Again, well done for making such a great game.

webusb: get devices
pxtapp.js:1 error: pxt_modules/Timers/main.ts(1,1): error TS9200: program too big by 62816 bytes!
pxtapp.js:1 warning: Compilation failed, please check your code for errors.

Wow. This is fantastic! This is one of the biggest games I have seen yet, and it has so many different types of enemies. I like how the other characters follow the player around. Great job.

Hello. I really liked your game. Could you tell me how you changed the color palette inside of the pixel art editor? Thanks

@omnisImperium here you go: Sprite Editor Color View

Remember to read all of the warnings! This can break your project if you aren’t careful. It’s best to always do this in a brand new empty project so that you don’t lose work.

1 Like

Um… I think he was saying that about my game… um… (but your game is really epic too).

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I submitted my game - https://makecode.com/_7wXW4ogjPPr6 - but in the submission, I forgot to say “The exclamation marks are areas filled with predators, so you can’t swim through them.”.

1 Like

Your game is really good!!