Microsoft MakeCode

Arcade Advanced Stream #217 - Lobster on the Run!

Hey folks,

Join @jwunderl, @richard, and me as we make a game about a lobster trying to escape from a cruise ship! In this stream, we use Joey’s path finding extension to give the enemies movement paths

Watch the full stream here: https://youtu.be/mCDyFTDWi6c

Check out the code below:

The MakeCode Arcade Advanced stream takes place weekdays at 1:00 PM PST. Now on YouTube, Twitter (@msmakecode), and Twitch (twitch.tv/msmakecode)

4 Likes

Hello! I’m not sure if you take ideas from the forum for future Advanced Streams, but if you do I have a couple of ideas.

1. BRUTE FORCE: A program that asks the user to enter a numeric code (can be as long as you want), and the computer guesses over and over to find that exact combination of numbers, in as little time as possible.

2. A neon-like arcade multiplayer shooter, with a procedural generated level, and the camera zooms out to fit the players in screen, if they are very far apart, kind of like Stick Fight the Game.

3. A game where you are stuck inside a computer and have to travel between electronic devices to escape. BUT everytime you move between devices, you lose a bit of your health, kind of like the photocopy of a photocopy.

3 Likes

oooooo I will keep these in mind!! this is perfect for when I have no game ideas XD

3 Likes