There’s new beta is now at https://arcade.makecode.com/beta
- the compiler is now incremental, meaning much faster; after initial project load you should experience almost immediate simulator re-runs; compiling for hardware will still take a few seconds; we would appreciate any error reports - watch out for situation when you get a strange compiler failure, but when you reload the page, it goes away - if this happens, please report!
- the high score should now be preserved on hardware for a given game (identified by project name); same mechanism will apply in simulator; there are now also APIs for storing state (ie. save games)
- https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-common-packages/pull/920 tile collision fixes
- https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-common-packages/pull/906 animation extension
- https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-common-packages/pull/930 support for images bigger than 255x255
- https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-common-packages/pull/932 control.micros() and control.benchmark()
- https://github.com/microsoft/pxt-common-packages/pull/937 meowbit accelerometer fixes