Astrunezero Campaign office

@Rune @RobbyZero Campaign office for me rune and Robby zero. Have fun.

7 Likes

Many squares and scripts say that 3 people isn’t a good idea. Well I say the more people to help MakeCode the better the community!!!

4 Likes

How’s this as a logo?

Maybe there should be color? Or a different color?

7 Likes

That’s a cool logo but why purple like your logo It could have blue for Robby zero and White for astro

2 Likes

I visit here to say despite our different ways, I still wish you all the best.

There may be three, but that could be the key, and I hope you get put to the test.

5 Likes

because purple is a cool color.

5 Likes

Still going with the amazing singing

1 Like

Really nice Logo!

1 Like

QnA with Robby!

I’ll be doing a QnA here.
If you have any questions (MakeCode related) send them here and I’ll answer!

3 Likes

I saw that @Astro said that we would reform the wiki and I LOVE that. I am willing to spearhead this part of the operation, as I have always wanted to help with it. I can add to the game list, make short pages for as many games as possible, and of course I will make a page for Sprite Stars and all of the games it has brought to life! I am super exited to work on this project with you guys.

If we win, of course.

2 Likes

how to do a zoom into a character’s face?

1 Like

How do I learn @VoxelMaster64’s cursed trigonometry techniques to achieve dominance on any 3D attempt I make in the future

2 Likes

you can still do it if you lose I’m still gonna make a UI extension anyways

I think my raycaster has no or almost no trig…

2 Likes

Well, they do use completely different ways of rendering a 3D illusion, or in your case not an illusion but a real 3dimensional world

2 Likes