Black simulator screen

I’m a teacher and I’m using the arcade in my classes. One of my students can’t edit the screen, everything goes black in the simulator. She can only see something when she clicks on the menu, the screen flashes and the scenario she chose quickly appears. This error only happens on her account, when logged out the program works normally.

1 Like

don’t use accounts on makecode or cloud saves sense they came out so this is out side Of my experience. Maybe @richard can help I would file a bug on gethub if I was you

@milhoprof could you create a share link for the program when you’re logged in and paste it here? That would help me diagnose what’s going wrong. Here’s how to create a share link:

2022-01-11 10.49.58

1 Like

@milhoprof Thanks for reporting this. I’m the sign in/cloud sync dev on MakeCode. I’d like to follow up with you to troubleshoot this issue offline. If it’s ok, I’ll send you a message with my Microsoft email.

1 Like

There has been a few cloud sync problems
Glad I have save to my pc.

Here’s the link.

2 Likes

Sure its okay.
I’m glad i can help in some way.

1 Like

@milhoprof the reason the screen is black in this share link is because the pxt-raycasting extension was added to the project. Removing it will let you see the background image!

1 Like