I’m having trouble getting the right character animations to show when jumping or climbing up a ladder.
Here’s the demo:
What I would like:
- When jumping, run the jumping-right or jumping-left character animation (dugong facing right or left with flippers outstreched in opposite direction).
- When climbing up ladder, loop the climbing character animation (dugong facing the ladder, with tail moving up and down)
What I’m seeing however:
- If I haven’t got to the ladder yet, and I jump from a standstill, then the jumping-right or jumping-left character animation plays as intended.
- If I’m walking and jumping, then the jumping animation doesn’t play, and instead I sort of walk in the air.
- The ladder-climbing character animation only appears once I’m at the top of the ladder.
- If I have passed or climbed the ladder, then every time I jump, I’ll get the ladder-climbing character animation.
Any advice would be much appreciated!