Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

Does my better-better settings extension count?

If not, then the better-settings extension.

5 Likes

based

the other day I got so mad at like, an AI assignment or smth in school and i just ripped it out and ate it out of spite

but i bet plutonium prolly tasted better eh

4 Likes

but I’m a duck…

7 Likes

pls tell me if you thought I was a female (I really don’t care if you did I just want to know)

2 Likes

i genuinely thought two people that i asked specifically their gender you know who you are were female sorry

4 Likes

well i did fined a way that has worked with ctrl shift I (devTools) im trying to get it finished i just have to add a payment thing for more info its a chatting website like facebook and reddit combined the payment is one time (5$ - 10$ depending on the holiday) for more custom featues

2 Likes

randomuser tryna act like it dont break her heart :sob: :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I see you included extra effects. Well in a few months there might be another particle extension that yoi could put there…

Sneak peak?

Also what is the feather extension?

2 Likes

I was considering transitioning to female for a bit, but decided not to

6 Likes

I know of like 10 female forum members and one is suspended

4 Likes

Three females @CoderBunnyGirl @randomuser and @InvalidProject I always thought you were male invalid but I guess I’m wrong

5 Likes

what… NOOOO, I wanted do make the sans bossfight with this…

3 Likes

Suprisingly low amount of mini menu votes

3 Likes

You’re being replaced awfhdsihgisdhgohg

1 Like

My totally finished ui extension that I only have the link to hehe losers

2 Likes

I eat soda I drink pizza 99% accuracy

2 Likes

37 males is crazy to 3 females 3 they/them and 2 prefer not to say

3 Likes

naw its Polonium-210, the most radioactive material made.

/j

3 Likes

no, he wus a duck

(wus sounds like was)

/j

1 Like

ooh Klein bottles those are yummy too

/j

1 Like