Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

im quoting that in 4 years.

its a frog

4 Likes

I may have been defeated by some cube guy who’s like cyber? Idk, but I know I can certainly do this :smiling_face_with_horns:

I eat gas.

7 Likes

Perhaps provide us a link? Maybe someone can help.

6 Likes

I’ve been asking this a lot lately for forum users so this would be nice if EVERYONE yes you votes on this unless you want to be private or smth

  • Male
  • Female
  • Prefer not to say
  • They
0 voters
7 Likes

Fire :fire: first post btw welcome to the gorums

4 Likes

I guess if you don’t leave I ain’t leaving anytime soon

3 Likes

That’s if you also maintain this much I cut mine by 33 percent to cover loss so your would be 8 k which is still good

4 Likes

as a member of the gas community, I am offended and we will take our revenge!

4 Likes

I eat BONK, I drink CHICKEN

2 Likes

My school comp or home comp (my school ones trackpad literally doesn’t register physical click I have to use tap to click and the hinges are ahh

3 Likes

Frog Laughing on Wooden Deck

4 Likes

woh, how is that bread so moldy? how long did you leave it out?? And why does the left area look like a head??? It even has an eye!?!?
/j

5 Likes

I think what there thinking about is the layout? like in the Makecode Forums, at the right there is:


But on my phone, it just looks like a blue box at the bottom of my screen. And on Makecode, the simulator is at the top-left, but on my phone its at the bottom-right. There’s likely better examples, but NeverStopTheCoder, that’s what you mean right?
(though I don’t know any css and not much html, so I cant really help)

3 Likes

You guys can stop copying my message now.

4 Likes

Saposad Frog Sitting at Night

4 Likes

whats ur favorite flavor

3 Likes

Oh PART 2? This feels wrong

huh

5 Likes

The forum’s gender ratio is so lopsided, I hope I can find another woman on the forum :laughing: I think I know like, 2 others if you don’t count employees/partners of makecode…

11 Likes

Woah @ScriptScraper you weren’t kidding! Thanks alot!

5 Likes

welcome to tah forums!!

3 Likes