Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

barf how could u

4 Likes

egg

8 Likes

More random sneek peaks for games

15 Likes

Hi! i didnt realise there was a PART 2 TO THE MOST COMMENTED ON TOPIC EVER. ahem, anyways, i was wondering if someone could help me on my games, so…

POLL TIME!

who wants to help me?

:slight_smile: or :slightly_frowning_face:
  • yes! ill totally help! :slight_smile: (gud option)
  • NO (totally bad option its wrong)
0 voters
3 Likes

Why did you send 5 frog gifs in 5 different posts? Just put them in 1 post.

10 Likes

I find it really neat how there’s so many new people

although it’s sad not to see the people I remember from when I joined the forums

also cheese

5 Likes

well its not posted yet is uploading a file or the entire code possible (around 2000) lines

1 Like

Sneak peak #5


11 Likes

well, well well… someone deiced to say I eat gas, but i got something ever better

i eat uranium

/j

2 Likes

Also egg

5 Likes

yooo remember when you and I made chatting area ?:laughing: good times amirite

2 Likes

KIRBONK IS MY COUSIN HOW COULD U

i have a stardew account named that lol

4 Likes

neverrrr i eat ice with ketchup

3 Likes

I genuinely though it was like spinach bread or smth I couldn’t tell

2 Likes

question:

what emojis are better

  • symbol emojis >: ) : ) >: (
  • real emojis :blush:
0 voters
4 Likes

Who can’t resist this?

C’mon guys lets get 50 ducks for the duck!

26 Likes

Emoticon vs emojis idrk

4 Likes

I said bonk because of a game I play one of the sodas for scout is called BONK ATOMIC PUNCH! and the phrase “I eat BONK, I drink CHICKEN” comes from a meme from scout.

2 Likes

I eat space and time and drink wet concrete

4 Likes

The letter animations :face_savoring_food: :face_savoring_food: :face_savoring_food:

5 Likes