Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

both

1 Like

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

Fahh uh I thought many more of the users were female not listing who

6 Likes

There’s Fartmaster.
All the girl makecoders left.

3 Likes

The symbol emojis are called “Emotocons”

2 Likes

YOU EAT

Summary

URANIUM

TOO? I LOVE EATING URANIUM!

3 Likes

I’m kinda a graphic designer so that’s explained it.

4 Likes

welcome

1 Like

i wonder WHY MAKECODE ALWAYS ADD DUPLICATES TO PROJECT EVEN AT THE MOST RAMDOM TIMES?

5 Likes

female makecoder’s really need justice here

4 Likes

Duck :+1:

4 Likes

There’s definitely a lot more females… like 3x more.

7 Likes

Wha like me

2 Likes

ORGANIZED CODE? I could never

5 Likes

Thats wild TwT

I thought there’d be way more diversity cannot lie

3 Likes

as of right now 2218 lines

4 Likes

Ahh… life’s WORST DISpleasure.

3 Likes

kriby @kirbob

4 Likes

hey guys should i remake the house house untitled goose game in to MakeCode?

  • yyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss
  • uhhhhhh what is the house house untitled goose game
  • no way nope
0 voters
3 Likes