Chatting Area! Have fun! (Part 2)

WHAT? How does this work??? This is absolutely INSANE, how did you do this??? I… WOW.

3 Likes

Emoticon throwing a bench:
⦅╯ ͜͝°Д͜͝° ⦈╯╘════╛
__ ̪|̪ _ ̪|̪ _________________

3 Likes

E g g

3 Likes

I ANT PLAYING THESE GAMES

3 Likes

so uhh the duck machine is broken sir would you like to order something else

3 Likes

Tungsten cube.
I love eating dark matter, anti-matter, black holes, and watching the logistic movie
/j

1 Like

Alright, aleight, now should I make a Sans bossfight? If so, should it be a collab?

  • Yes, but no collab
  • Yes but with collab
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

noooooo @richard is removing it!!! I’ll miss the API that lived for 1 day :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Imo plutonium tases better

/j

3 Likes

I have confirmed a duck society person?

3 Likes

Guys please stop eating parts of me just starve to death/j

5 Likes

I don’t eat I just exist cause I’m cool like that and oncassionally swallow people with sinkholes

3 Likes

I know there are more, maybe they don’t know about/check chatting arena

2 Likes

@Hulahoop, you ruined it…

4 Likes

i knew they HAD a name but i didnt know it lol

3 Likes

u missed turtle ._.

how could u miss the best one

5 Likes

i-i did? i-im s-s-sorry :cry:

6 Likes

Richard’s real world time one. Now that apis are even more possible MakeCode games can get even crazier.

5 Likes

But I am the guy who made the movie, and I also love munching on space and time, klein bottles, visiting 5Dimensional universes and casually watching time begin and end.

/j

3 Likes

I would like to select them all, please.

3 Likes