I mean, if you made a 1000x1000 grid of party face emojis, it would be 1mil party face emojis, and considering every emoji is usually 32x32 pixels, that would mean 32,000,000 pixels in width, and also in height, or 1,024,000,000,000,000 total pixels.
Now, according to the first google result (and I refuse to research futher) a pixel is equivalent to 0.26mm (1/96th of an inch). this would mean you would need an 8,3km wide and tall screen to display them all at once.
This would mean that the diagonal of that square (1:1) screen would equal to about 11,766.26km, or 463238188.98’’
This depends on the DPI of the display. You are assuming 96 DPI. Phones have 500 DPI, best of them can go to 800 DPI. I did find an article about >10 kDPI displays being possible. (is kDPI a thing )
IMPORTANT CORRECTION
I did some things wrong, mainly the w/h which is supposed to be 32k, not 32m. Also, I miscalculated the size of that screen.
Sorry guys, I was sleep deprived and did it quickly without thinking. If anything, this shows how easy it is to believe numbers when you don’t check them, so do your research and cross-reference guys! Anyway, the correct numbers would be something like:
1,024,000,000 total pixels
8.32m wide and tall screen (yes, very underwhelming in comparison to my wrong calculations)
The moment you own it, and you better never let it go, cuz you only got one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.