the code for my game was deleted, is it ok if i add my starting project?
@TheGreenArtist ok that would work
When will the details for the FINALE come?
Welcome to the GRAND FINALS, @Brohann @CreativeUsername @Unique!
As in the original competition, the final will be the longest yet, which is why you will be given till June 26th EST to submit
Theme: sky’s the limit
Meaning You can create whatever you want, NO SPECIFIC THEME FOR THIS ONE
NO COLLABS
_________________________________________________-
May The Best Coder Win
![]()
______________________________________________–
poll if read:
- Indeed
- Yes
- I Did Read, thank you very much
0 voters
Calm yourself ![]()
I have 4 open slots (+ maybe some more idk) in my game for the character selection menu.
Here are some requests for me to use some people’s O.C.s, but I will draw all of them myself.
@taser, can I use your person in your profile pic?
@TheConeGuy can I use Cone Guy?
@danger_kitty I know it is not yet finished, But I kinda want to include you person from Red_line, would that be okay?
@PixelDoodle I might as well include your guy from your profile picture as well if that’s fine.
- use my person
- don’t you dare
0 voters
Of course! it’s totally fine! Just have 2 rules:
-
HE DOESN’T HAVE LEGS. NEVER DRAW LEGS. IT WILL TURN OUT HORRIBLE.
-
ALWAYS FOLLOW RULE 1.
That’s perfectly fine! ![]()
Sure @Brohann
oh yea @Unique, UAT2 is starting soon, and I am worried about overlapping again, how long is the competition again?
Umm… oops?

Idk why but I always imagined him with green pants, don’t ask why
You see…this is what I tried to prevent. Cursed images. I meant to make him look like a cartoon puppet.
I suppose it’s a little awkward since he doesn’t have any arms… maybe I should fix that next ![]()
A little over a month, just a rough estimate. Four rounds (including the championship), qualifying rounds are a week long and the championship is two weeks.
So about 5 weeks.
Bro committed the unforgivable sin
.
Honestly I prefer the shorter times. Originally in UAT 1, i thought it would be limiting, but I feel like it took off a lot of the pressure of huge month or two long deadlines. (/ot)
Fine use the main protagonist.
That’s very interesting to hear from my perspective. I originally thought the week format was a little risky, and I still think it can be to some extent.
I thought that it would be inconvenient for contestants, and that they would have trouble balancing the competition and their everyday life with just a week to make a game. But I guess it was a risk worth investing in
!
Also:
That’s A LOT of time. No diss tho, CK2 still slaps.
(also, /ot)
Nooooooo! Show mercy! ![]()
Would you prefer me to use another character? (doesn’t have to be from red_line)