CODER KING, a competition

10 of makecode’s finest users will compete in 9 challenges. Each challenge, the users are to create a game from scratch based on a specific theme given to them. every challenge will end in elimination.

I nominate @Kiwiphoenix364 @Lucas_M @kwx @UnsignedArduino @SoftTalker @DahbixLP @CyberPulse @S0m3_random_guy @Unique @SCARfazewolf for the competition, if they don’t accept and you want to join, then just type I WANT in the comments

The theme for the first challenge will be announced very soon.

5 Likes

I think I’ll participate (if others want to), but you might need some judges too.

Btw thx for calling me a “finest user” lol

This sounds awesome, do you have any dates to make sure I can participate?

btw thank you for the kind compliment :grin:

1 Like

I guess I can take a break from Escape! for a while. Sure!

2 Likes

Haha, a “finest user” might be an overstatement but this sounds rather interesting, count me in

2 Likes

Oh what ever I am in If other things like school doesn’t get in the way

3 Likes

dang, that sucks.

1 Like

you keep sayi’n that

1 Like

Yeah I do keep saying that

2 Likes

“If school doesn’t get in the way” that’s the way it will be for me too lol.

Yeah, he does keep saying that…

1 Like

so everyone has something diffrent right?
and its from scratch… luckily i use scrtch sometimes

1 Like

Thank you for the nomination, but I unfortunately won’t have time to commit to a competition like this. Have fun!

LOL he doesn’t mean from the website Scratch, he means not using any code that has been previously written (besides extensions)

I WANT
this is a very cool theme and I’m exited to hear whos participating and the first challenge :partying_face:
if you are not a part of the challenges are you still allowed to create a game based on the theme for fun? I want to see how I would rank!

1 Like

I nominate @Gideon_loves_cats

3 Likes

If you want to be in this competition use the poll so we know who’s all gona be here

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I WNAT
i mean, some people haven’t even read the thread so does it work like that???

You have til 8/12/2022 to submit your games.
To @Kiwiphoenix364 @marioeligi @Unique @S0m3_random_guy @randomuser @Lucas_M @CyberPulse @SoftTalker

2 Likes

the first theme is fairytales
To @Kiwiphoenix364 @Lucas_M @CyberPulse @SoftTalker @randomuser @Unique @S0m3_random_guy @marioeligi
Is that all of the contestants?
Basically these are all the contestants who accepted the nominations, have no idea if @SCARfazewolf is active right now

2 Likes