So summer for me is over (like summer break) so I want to know what people did over this time if anything.
personaly I watched EVERY world cup game. (I wanted Portugal to win. but anyone but argentina) then I went to the beach. then I went to Honduras for a mission trip. feel free to share![]()
I caught a jellyfish! And I got stung by one too.
i live in the Southern Hemisphere, so it’s winter.
I had a sleep over at my friend’s house
and we were so scared (lol)
So… you were doing cool things the whole time!
To provide more info, one of its tentacles got wrapped around my fingers and leg.
of what?
i saw a jellyfish in france. IT ALMOST STUNG ME
yep, its been wet, and freezing.
I got into and considerably great at minesweeper.
i learned a lot about worms
might do an essay about em
how are you still living
I suffered trying to play Fortnite with my friend while in China (he was back home in california)
Not all jellyfish are deadly some species like box jellyfish are but most just deliver a painful sting
It was a mosaic jelly
Ooh, do you know what kind?
No it was small