This is now the official topic for the tower defence game I am making in Arcade! If you inferred correctly, the name of the game is now leaked and was from the suggestion of @CyberPulse, which was to name my game ‘Craze’.
PATCHES/CHANGES (ver 0.01):
- Name of the game is now leaked and is ‘Cyber Craze’
- The ‘JINGLEBELL’ changelog has been scrapped
- The Blaster has been renamed to ‘Ion Cannon’
Ion cannon is a cooler name than blaster
( |) _ ( |) that’s flippin’ amazing
Wow, no one’s ever really complimented me this much just for one patch! I’m really glad you all like this game I’m developing and I hope that this will be my mark in this forum, especially since I joined last year and the pandemic has taken a lot of coding time away from me.
PATCHES/CHANGES (ver 0.02) (wow that came fast):
@UnsignedArduino is now the indirect back end coder of this project, since I am using his/her code as my ‘skeleton’ in this game (I’d like to know if that’s OK with you @UnsignedArduino)
- Changed the Sentry’s glove secondary colour from beige to neon blue
- The game IS practically finished because of @UnsignedArduino’s code, but Alpha isn’t out yet due to the fact that if I released this game in the form it is in, it would just be a carbon copy of his/her game, just with the artwork done differently, so I will change the game (this will probably be ver 0.03 - 0.1) with some of my own ideas.
Yes of course it’s fine! (and you can refer to me as a he lol)
Of course, you can’t be too safe on the internet!