New Game in the Works!

You can find some tower defense games in roblox, such as tower defence simulator.

1 Like

On second thought, scratch that, the work starts now.

1 Like

nice.

1 Like

The marble cake was finished and I now have max IVs (if you know you know).

what about EV’s, which stats did you invest in

lol all of them

A small sneak peek of the usable units in the game

I have made a name for this project but why spoil that now eh?

CHANGELOG 1 (JINGLEBELL) CLOSE

1 Like

Quick question for someone who could help me: How do I make it so that when I click the cursor sprite I have made on a ‘spawn pad’ (so say I press B to spawn a unit) how do I make a menu with options for the units appear and become interactable with?

1 Like

great spritework!

1 Like

Thanks @TheJaky!

I can help with the options!

riknoll/arcade-custom-menu → create menu (bottom half(recommended)) (grid) with options (and so on)

1 Like

Thanks @CyberPulse, I’ll try to do that with my code.

Thanks for the offer @LCProCODER, but the last time I tried to let people help me with projects, it got left behind by other projects, so I don’t want that to happen again. Sorry.

1 Like

I understand, it is ok just ask if you really need help and we will try and help.

1 Like

Thanks for understanding! By the way, since Christmas holidays are coming up, I’ll have much more time to code, so alpha (while it WAS supposed to be out in March) should come earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to be moving this to a new conversation, where patches/changes will be reported and help will be given etc etc.

cool!

we need A DEVLOG. NEEDS IT.

This is the official changelog and chat area for the game now.