I was bored, so i decided to start this. Post Dungeon Crawlers here. No official prize, but i will post which games were my favorite, which was hardest, ect. Deadline is September 29, 2026. Have fun!
I’ll join! first game jam ![]()
My first game jam to make! ![]()
Im making a dungeon crawler but im not going to start a new one, so sadly i wont join.
Thats fine, no hard feelings lol. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW. THE JAM WILL START ONCE WE HAVE 10 PLAYERS. NEW DEADLINE WILL BE DECIDED THEN.
- I’ll Join
Alright we have @YamJam and @Carrate_master
@ShadowWhisker I’ve been on the forums for a while and during that time there have been dozens of game jams started just because people were bored, none of them were successful.
With my competition Sprite Stars, I planned how it would work and asked people if they would be interested in joining before I made the topic, it worked pretty well.
Basically, you can’t just randomly start a game jam and hope for it to work.
wiat what’s dungeon crawlers
@CopySprite But it’s worth a try ![]()
and besides, a few ppl have already joined…
Well, its a game where youre in a dungeon or some labyrinth and usually fight some enemies there, there may be some traps or treasure.
And they are usually 2D
@CopySprite I joined your sprite stars and i didn’t know anything about it. I just thought it looked cool and it would be fun to participate in, and there are probably other people like that out there.
You did not join Sprite Stars, the qualifiers are over and nobody else can join.
Yeah, i realized i joined code stars not srite stars right after i sent that
sorry about that…
cool new profile pic btw
Isnt there an official jam going on and @CopySprite’s Sprite Stars going on right now though?
Hey, you changed your pfp back!
This is my old profile picture but thanks.
At least don’t discourage him ![]()
That’s a mini jam I thinp