Microsoft MakeCode

Friday night funkin recreation

so i am going to recreate Friday night funkin. does anyone else wanna help?

3 Likes

i have the up down left and right sprites down. here A preview of your asset (eg image, tile, animation)A preview of your asset (eg image, tile, animation)A preview of your asset (eg image, tile, animation)A preview of your asset (eg image, tile, animation)

1 Like

i wanna help! i can do the art,animations,levels or the scene

1 Like

okay. im gonna work on the backrounds.

1 Like

well i prefer doing the animation the levels and the scene but still like doing all of them

1 Like

ok ima eat and then ima make the characters

1 Like

@gusicute64 right now i have gf bf and dad right now ima try and do pico

1 Like

can you show me them?

2 Likes

ok right now ima try and do senpai and dad because dad is a lil bit hard to draw with pixel art

1 Like

https://makecode.com/_9Lo6JLH4oTpU ok here it is but go to the show code button to see the characters better they took me a very long time to draw mostly gf so pls appreciate them

1 Like

hmmm it’s strange that skid doesnt wanna pop up ima fix it ok

1 Like

can you make the backround a diffrent color and put the sprites on screen?

2 Likes

ok i do want to but right now i’m too busy so wait a few hours

1 Like

also can you maybe add me as a character?

1 Like

also the characters are bf, gf, dad, skid and pump, pico, mom, monster,senpai, and tankman. and the custom characters are colethewolf, gus the bear, and if you want you could put you in the game.

2 Likes

it’s because i have to do some work

1 Like

yea ya know my favorite character is senpai i don’t know why but just

1 Like

oh and if you wanna make me a character make me be like… a anime girl just like my profile but add my character weapons like a katana or a kunai

2 Likes

oh and name my character sakra

1 Like

heres my backroundUploading: Screenshot 2021-04-06 12.55.41 PM.png… https://arcade.makecode.com/#editor

1 Like