Horizon studios

ok any chance you can tell me what you want them to look like or give me concept art

2 Likes

I have a crazy idea for a better intro trust it’s gonna be peak

1 Like

You could do some “limited visibility” things with the lanter(multilight) extension and maybe the “another planet” could have a very short day-night cycle, like 2 minutes

3 Likes

I don’t have images but for aliens, I was thinking like a symbiote. We could make a platformer type game and move around as a symbiote. What I mean by that is something like venom. For the beginning of the game. I was thinking we could crash into a building, scientists and police try and investigate the scene and we have to escape the building without getting caught. In a playformer style. And since we are like a slime like alien, we can squeeze through spaces and stick to curling’s and walls. But right now I just need to art. If you could draw something that like, that’ll be awesome

1 Like

And that’ll be our tutorial map too, to introduce how the gameplay works

1 Like

Okay! We have gathered the group of people mostly because no one else is voting in the poll.

Members!

@Hulahoop

@TheEarth

@Mrblackhat0000

@Sword_Studios

@LazerTag2

@HollowKnighter

If you guys want to pick a role in making the games please ask me! Your job that you pick will be mainly what you will help with if I need it! Or WE need it. We work as a group of 1!! We strive to be a better people. Let’s work together and make the best games our hands and minds can make together!

1 Like

Wait I’m cooking now I just need Asia Europe and Africa and then use console log to output the final animation and I’m done dunno why I don’t see many people use the image category plus console log for image scripting

2 Likes

We need a js debugger cause I want planetary smash fo be in js/ts. Edit we are using my fighter extension that seems kinda buggy(not the one from two piece)

1 Like

Wait are you male or female I genuinely don’t know and I don’t want to misgender or smth

2 Likes

Lead js coder or custom extension maker guy

1 Like

Hey… wait a second!

I have my own studio!

Does that mean I can still join?

1 Like

Yes, i was thinking on ways to implement the limited visiblilty using the Multilight’s extenion, but i was thinking outside of the box and thinking of limited visibily as in Not being seen by things (not getting caught). i might think of both at the same time. it depends.

1 Like

hula/hoops Idc what you call me. i wanna see what you think :expressionless_face:

You made a fighter extension? can i see it? also what is a java script debugger?

Im confused but its looking and sounding good

I have the perfect idea :grin:

1 Like

I’m gonna call you hoop

I think you can also we should merge them for more people

yep here it is https://github.com/NotARealAccSorry/Fighter-extension

also I meant like he his him or they their them or she her hers

2 Likes

Current projects
Planetary smash(on hold)
the untitled symbiote game
very long named space shooter thingy in js

4 Likes

IDEA
we merge Horizon Studios, Sword Studios, and Astral Spire Stdios

Nice. also im a he/him. and ya @HollowKnighter you may join and we also need more memeber. specific ones according to @TheEarth

1 Like