Wait, will it still work if im a block coder? are you okay with reading hundreds of lines? trying to look for what you need? isnt that difficult?
So @Hulahoop is a coder or artist
@TheEarth is the js coder (you can be a coder too! Tell me what you are good at! ex. arrays)
@Mrblackhat0000 good artist? we’ll see…
@HollowKnighter idk
@Sword_Studios idk
@LazerTag2 idk.
WE NEED MORE MEMEBERS???
Yeah I made it blocks friendly so you can use it seems easy to use only like 5 blocks set moveset set move and getting moveset values and number and getting move from moveset
there’s a debugger in js! whenever I get a bug, I just repeatedly click on the simulator (DON’T let go), drag the mouse to the editor, and let go. after doing it 2 or 3 times the debugger should pop up.
(@richard could you fix that?)
also are we working on planetary smash or smth else we could do something like how blobdev made it so anyone can work n any studio project so we could work on 2 things at once if we are working on both then I would like @LazerTag2 and @HollowKnighter to work on planetary smash also we all should make GitHub accounts me and hoop have one already mine is NotARealAccountSorry(gonna rename it and remove my other account theEarthIsReal and rename it to that)
yeah but for like bugs i dont understand
heres the character design go inside to find them and tell me wich one you like and I finish animating it https://arcade.makecode.com/S58426-89473-34883-91163
Sometimes I can understand the bugs in blocks, but only if I understand the code.
A user can join up to 5 studios.
Think you can combine it looks of the first and third one??? If not I choose the first one! They look nice!
If you don’t mind. I might take your character thingy and make a game into it right away because if I did I different one, then I won’t have the same palette
And there might be a problem with the amount of green you have used. If you don’t mind. Could you change up the r colors a bit? Maybe black grey and white? So that we have more colors for tiles and stuff like that? Sorry for saying that now. If you have already started then it’s fine, I could change the color after if you finish
dont worry just tell what colors you want the number and I’ll try to make it work
I’m thinking you could keep like 2 or 3 green but also add some black or white into it as well!
sorry I’ve been busy here https://arcade.makecode.com/S53121-84470-16260-16749
you can replace 2 colors 1 green and one black since those were already there
Nice! ill reply in the future and change the things and ask for opinions in a day or so because, at the moment im really busy IRL. but i will get back to everyone!
Thanks for this @Mrblackhat0000