Last year I designed a domotic house (project at school) and used it with an app that we had developed with appinventor. There was no microbit-app connection problem. This course we are trying to do the same, I make a simple program but when I try to pair the mobile with the microbit it does not find the board when I scan. I have tried all the ways to pair, last year I did it with the option of not pairing and it worked, now I cannot in any way, it is as if the bluetooth of the microbit was hidden.
It seems to have an error in the extension that makes it not emit the bluetooth of the board. I have tried to do the same thing with an offline version of Makecode but it does the same thing. I don’t know what else to try.
The board is version 1.