I nnnnnneeeeeeedddddd arrrrrttttt

hi guys i want to make a game but i am super bad at pixel art could some one make some tiles for me and other stuff later? i like the tiles from the Hoplings™ game some one pleeeeezzzzz help meee

3 Likes

while I will not help I will say :duck:

1 Like

Sure, i can help. Just tell me how you want the tiles to look like, altho i can’t guarantee i’ll respond immediatly.

Be specific, what do you want the tiles to look like?

@redSprite @Bilangus uh i am making a game like Hoplings™ so i need grassy platformer tiles

1 Like

Yo here

They’re in the default palette since you didn’t specify but they shouldn’t be too hard to translate to a custom one

Enjoy your legally distinct hoplings tileset

2 Likes

they are soooo good thank you sooo much!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s helpful

1 Like