So… I’ve been wondering… have you guys seen my profile picture?
See, it’s from this game called Kingdom Hearts.
If you guys know this game then, let’s go! If you don’t, then… oh no. (Lol rhymes)
So… One of their games is 8 bit, and is called Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories.
It’s REALLY GOOD and I was thinking… well…
Since this community is so talented, why not ask for some help?
I mean, I’ve seen what you guys can do, and it’s on ANOTHER LEVEL.
Look… I know 98% of you have no clue what this game is… but I REALLY need your help…
I have younger siblings, who are amazing Kingdom Hearts fans (just like me) and DON’T STOP ASKING ME “hey (my name), can you make a Kingdom Hearts game”? And I’ll be like “no! It’s WAY too hard to do on my own”.
Please help me…
Whats the game about? The only thing I know is that it’s a Disney crossover game.
I can help. I have a copy on my game boy advance.
@PixelDoodle , @TheGreenArtist , @TheConeGuy , I’ve seen you guys around, doing collabs like this.
PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP…
This is what the gameplay looks like…
Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories actually uses 16-bit graphics and 32-bit processing, but I might be interested in helping with this.
You guys… we could actually make Kingdom Hearts II using raycasting… it would actually be easier. If this gets too hard, that’s an option.
Urm… it’s a REALLY LONG STORY so can you check the links pls? Sorry, I know what it’s about, but I just can’t explain because it’s way too complicated.
@ChimbroDaPro I’d like to help, but, as you mentioned, I’d like to work on my own collab, and I have absolutely NO previous knowledge of Kingdom Hearts. After my Pizza Tower collab is completed (which might take a while,) I would be GLAD to help.
I’ve heard of kingdom hearts, read like one manga book of it, but never played the game. Is it a turn based rpg? Because if that’s the case, that might take awhile. I’ve made 2 turn based games but A full on RPG is not my cup of tea. (Rhyme not intended).
Oh no, not a full RPG. Maybe like, one bossfight or something.
Oh… thank you! Sorry for calling you… it’s just I’ve seen what you guys have done, and it’s REALLY COOL!
Thank you! You don’t have to apologize about calling me, I was just conceptualizing some things for the game (speaking of, stay tuned for that )
Bro this collab is dead…
Ok uhhhhhhh… POLL! We need a poll.
How will you help? (I mean if you wanna help…)
Oh! I have an idea!
So… I’m still what you would call “new”… sort of. I’ve never done these collabs before (and I don’t think I’m doing such a good job )
But… I think we need an example. And thankfully, I have one!
Here are images to show what I’m talking about:
Here’s what I have:
And here’s what I need:
I forgot to ask about the boss! Ok…
Which boss? Choose wisely…
- Xion: Xion is a replica. Think of her as a… robot. She was made to replicate Roxas’ abilities.
- Roxas: Roxas is Sora’s nobody (the creature that is left once a Heartless is created) and is the only Organization member to wield a Keyblade.
- Larxene has the power of Electricity. She’s… REALLY ANNOYING. Her weapons are small knives.
- Marluxia has the power of Nature. His weapon is a huge scythe.
- Luxord is the gambler. He uses cards to fight (I know that sounds STUPID, but trust me he’s cool).
- Demyx has the power of Water. He’s really funny. His weapon is a really sharp looking guitar (lol).
- Axel has the power of Fire. He’s Roxas’ best friend, and sometimes they go to Twilight Town with Xion to share ice cream. Note that Axel USED to be pals with Saïx, when they were kids. Axel wields two sharp chakrams.
- Saïx has the power of the moon. He has a harsh personality. Oh yeah… HE’S BUSTED. He has a bar that fills up while he fights, and if it fills up, he enters his BERSERKER FORM. …I can’t explain this form. It’ll take too long. Please look it up XD.
- Zexion has the power of Illusions. He only has one fight. He’s very mean. His weapon is a book.
- Lexaeus has the power of the Earth. He’s not too strong, but he’s the closest you can get to a Super Saiyan. His weapon is a Skysplitter.
- Xaldin has the power of the Wind. He’s similar to Lexaeus, but wields 8 lances. He’s a very defensive version of Lexaeus.
- Vexen has the power of ice. He’s a researcher, and is a bit dramatic.
- Xigbar has the power of Space. He is a very funny character as well. His weapons are two crossbows. He can also walk on the ceiling if he wants to, and can change the battlefield.
- Finally, Xemnas… Xemnas has the power of? Everything? I actually don’t know. XEMNAS IS BROKEN. He can: Shoot lasers, throw buildings, move you around with black and white vines, and create forcefields.
You guys are awfully quiet…