Makecode memes

RGB Only = redSprite, blueSprite, greenSprite
Non-RGB = yellowSprite, pinkSprite

1 Like

Now make one for every color in the default palette.

4 Likes

I know, I was just making him feel even older than he already was.

3 Likes

Wait is that from Saving Private Ryan?

Here you go.

There’s whiteSprite, redSprite, orangeSprite, yellowSprite, greenSprite, turquoiseSprite, blueSprite, lightBlueSprite, purpleSprite, lightPurpleSprite, darkPurpleSprite, tanSprite, brownSprite, blackSprite, and just Sprite because the soda is transparent obviously.

Tho the blackSprite kinda looks like @CodaKnight

11 Likes

Here’s one more for good measure.

rainbowSprite (mods can you approve this after the one with all the different sprites? Thanks)

6 Likes

image

Almost forgot about you

6 Likes

hey @redSprite , now you should gang with RGB, maybe with OLED or IPS , or other (idk)

1 Like


Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane yellowSprite

10 Likes

And the white one is @BlastBoxGames ! :smiley:

4 Likes

what is that 0_0

4 Likes

Because I haven’t picked a pfp yet

IT DOES, it would like even more like them if you made the eyes 1x1 instead of 1x2

The most HD and HIGH RES sprite yet! For the low low price of 79.99! (Only on Sprite2)

4 Likes

noSprite

10 Likes

When I look to see who likes my posts its always usually one of these 6 people

7 Likes

image =

Approved ✓✓✓CodaHappSmallCodaHappSmallCodaHappSmall

8 Likes

I’ve actually gotten used to it

2 Likes

But why J? The default would be T.

3 Likes

What, is there supposed to be an image attached?

3 Likes