Makecode memes


circle redsprite

6 Likes

OH MY GOSH @randomuser

IT DOESNT EVEN FIT my SCREEN

10 Likes

I was gonna say veteran but I’m not that old yet

2 Likes

:fearful:
… @redSprite

6 Likes

BAHAHAHHHHAH
I might like the forums just like a little bit guys its not a problem trust I reply a sane amount of times

6 Likes

Its actually really dark brown. Its so dark that I forgot my hair was technically brown not black and I started believing it was black.

3 Likes

I remember joining and seeing pixel code retire (for the first time) and the forums was “dying”. Good thing the forums didn’t “die”

5 Likes

There is a reason he’s the top of the leaderboard.

1 Like

do you hate Js?

2 Likes

A veteran

What the… @redSprite has a thick black outline and no mouth! IMPOSTER!

1 Like

Haha i remember seeing that

And then there’ just @YamJam sandwiched between all the randomusers thinking “what did i do to deserve this”

4 Likes

when i see him my mind just calls him JatCoder lol

1 Like

their email. that happened to me when i first made my account

2 Likes

why he have a mouth

haha u cant do me without making 2 sprites >: )

No, I was just wondering why you were using J of all letters.

1 Like

roaring sprite

2 Likes

i was talking about ur pfp i didnt know what ur hair color was :sob:

It’s @ThatCoder tyvm