[Message Received]

Teaser art I made out of nowhere :zany_face:

3 Likes

Hello, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this, but I must ask for professional help and willingly give access to my projects in order for this to continue :saluting_face:

Anyway, I am still having problems with my map generation and am stuck on that and can’t really do anything else until that’s at least functional (not the I “can’t” exactly, its just the main thing I’m stuck on and I would like to get that done first so I can make sure everything works together). What I was doing was wildly laggy when used on large scales, and very finnicky (Using letters to indicate a tile). here is my previous project and the newer one I have switched to (the new one has less code)

Old: https://arcade.makecode.com/S97596-11957-07979-31282

New: https://arcade.makecode.com/S56916-93258-07079-22958

I really don’t know how to do what I want it to. Basically I want to be able to create 16x16 tilmap “rooms” and place them on a larger tilemap (the “randomization” is no problem). The thing is that I already have a BUNCH of tiles and plan for more, so eventually letters will run out for them too.

Thanks to whomever decides to help me, as this has boggled/bothered me for months now :face_with_bags_under_eyes:

2 Likes

apears

Can’t you also use numbers??

disapears

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh…my…god…this solves literally everything…THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Worship Emoji Discord Icon

4 Likes

@CodingGrizzlyBear this goes to you my friend

1 Like