My game demo: Sky Empire

hi ya’ll hers another small update that introduces

saw tower enemies that only spawn on waves 4 and above

shade shuriken spell

background and music change after wave 5

the orb pilars got deleted due to a glitch :worried:

the game: https://arcade.makecode.com/S62772-43054-81192-53731

since no one found the destiny diamonds secret message ill just say it says “I weapon” because the diamond is the last thing the antas need to invade the universe…

2 Likes

Once again, this is AWESOME!! :star_struck:
The new visuals are great (I like the new attack animations and falling off the platforms the best), the new enemy strategies are fun to adapt to, and I like that we’re getting more story elements now… :eyes:
An in game tutorial might be helpful though, I’m struggling to figure out how to cast all the spells :laughing:
I’m so glad to see the development continue and how far it’s come! :heart:

3 Likes

thank you you have to press menu to switch spells it dosen’t really say that anywhere now. i’ll have to fix that

3 Likes

sorry it’s been so long but I wanted to say that I have stoped working on this game for now but will update it again evenualy

3 Likes

Great! :slightly_smiling_face:
Maybe you could just add the necessary fixes and release it in a new topic as the final version!

4 Likes

hey guys it’s been along time but i’m back to working on this game for now and I have a new update for you guys it adds:

bug fixes and minor additions to the smasher fight

I changed the art for the saw tower enemy making it cleaner and smaller (before it was so big it caused problems)

I changed the shade shuriken spell to no longer have the orbiting functoinallity and instead gave the orbiting behavior to a new spell called electron which can do massive damage

the game → sky empire

:grinning_face::waving_hand: hey if your here I basicly stopped posting updates on this post because being such an old topic with a reletivly small amount of users it wasnt getting a lot of attentoin especialy after I vanished from the forums for four months so now I post updates on

a topic called: Ive Returned (sky empire game) check it out for the most recent versoins of this game

2 Likes