Microsoft MakeCode

Naruto Fight!

These are game updates! Ask questions and more!

9 Likes

I’m liking the game play, and especially how the animations work and that the character keeps facing the enemy :wink:

I would be nice if the player had a defense mechanism, like a shield. Also I wasn’t able to hurt the opponent, but the opponent kept hurting me. Maybe I am doing something wrong. :grinning:

1 Like

You need to punch him while his sword is stuck in the ground. Otherwise the damage will be almost null.

1 Like

Actually it does not matter :grimacing: just punch him and ddo not get hit

Thanks!
Just hold B for blocking! It will decrease your chakra tho! (Chakra is like Mana) (Will only block water shots)
A is Punch
Down+A is Kunai Throw
Down+A+B is Clone Jutsu (You need 60 chakra)
A+B For kicking! (Decreases Chakra)
spam A for ultimate attack! (Full Chakra needed!)
Left/Right is Move
Up is Jump

2 Likes

After like 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999… tries:

2 Likes

Well it is not that hard… First throw Kunais(Down+A) and then go over to him and jump away so he does not hit you! Then spam A until you burn! Then go away and wait! Then you can either kick him to death or use clone jutsu!

1 Like

can i make this into a super smash bros fight?

1 Like

Of course!

thank u :smile:

im making my own naruto game except its naruto vs itachi

2 Likes

Ohh nice! (I have heard of him but I am only at episode 23 so pls do not spoiler me!)

this is where im inScreenshot 2021-01-11 at 4.39.50 PM

1 Like

How do you make your character bigger?

1 Like

In the bottom left you should See 16 16
Just Change them and it gets bigger (Do not make it too big or it is as big as the screen (30/30 is good))

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes
1 Like

This is hard…

2 Likes

I won by the down+A+B LOL :joy:

2 Likes