nOw HiRiNg

Ok y’all, can somebody copy my sprite design into the character animation block? That would be greatly appreciated if you can. I’ll pay you in some way (except actual currency, I’m broke). My carpal tunnel is acting up so I would be in much debt.

5 Likes

i think you can use the select tool in the pixel art thingy and then paste it cause it technically is code

3 Likes

Pay up. jk

4 Likes

Oml thank you!!! You saved me a lot of wrist-breaking! Let me know if you need anything

4 Likes

I just copied and pasted it. Nothing much.

1 Like

Ooh I’ll have to test that out! Copying pixel by pixel is a pain!

1 Like

I wasn’t aware you could copy and paste… :cold_sweat: I wish I did! Lol

I just wish there was an easier way to flip it.

2 Likes

Yes! A 90 degree flip in editor would be amazing

You can do flips across an axis easily in code with one block (blocks) or one line (JavaScript). For rotations, use an index loop for each pixel into a new image.

Rotate 90 degrees - (x, y) to (-y, x)

I’ll send the code (it is there now).

Press A!

Make sure to view the code.

2 Likes

you can use that square tool that you use to move the sprite and just ctrl + c than when you are in a different sprite just ctrl + v

1 Like

Quick question: When you use "ask for a string “name” ", how do you make it so whenever a npc refers to the player they use the entered string?

I would store the output from ask for string in a variable, probably save it with the settings extension too, and just concatenate the variable with the text. Like instead of Hello there, person!, you would do join("Hello there, ", name, "!")

How would I do this part?

4 Likes

Like the new Halloween-themed PHP!

3 Likes

OMG, that was almost at the exact same time! :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow we replied at the same time.

3 Likes

And again.

3 Likes