Official astral spire studios chat

@thatgamer

@JJTHEBOSS222

@KING

Congratulations.

You’ve officially been added to Astral Spire Studios.

As of now, titles are:

@HollowKnighter = Manager/Main Developer

@thatgamer = Basic

@JJTHEBOSS222 = Basic

@KING = Basic

You might be wondering why you’re just labeled “Basic”.

This is because of the Astrality Score Level.

With a maximum of 500 Astrality Score, You will be ranked by how effective and useful you are.

Right now, all of you have 0 Astrality Score, except for the first joiner, @thatgamer. Here are scores.

RANKINGS:

1: @HollowKnighter (500 ASL, Manager)

2: @thatgamer (10 ASL, Basic)

3: @JJTHEBOSS222 (0 ASL, Basic)

4: @KING (0 ASL, Basic)

The score rankings are:

0-20: Basic

21-40: Member

41-60: Secondary Developer

61-80: Developer

81-90: Vice Manager

91-100: Co-Manager

100+: Astral Spire Honoree

500: Astral Spire Master/Chief

1000: New Manager

That’s right.

Once someone reaches 1000 Astrality Score, I will step down, with the winner as the new leader of Astral Spire Studios.

From the King of Radiant Astrality,

-HollowKnighter, 10/2/26

1 Like

Shoot I meant 1000 max

P.S.

…I am adding 2 WILD CARD ENTRIES to this.

@Dessup,

You are the first Wild Card Entry.

The second is optional entry.

@Air,

You are the optional second Wild Card Entry.

1 Like

This is only because I feel like if someone actually does reach 1000 Astrality Score, it will prove to me that the user who achieved it is certainly good enough, and better than me.

Also, on Friday of every week besides for Winter Break or holidays, I will post the initial scores and rankings for everyone.

-HollowKnighter

1 Like

What about meee could have sworn that was a song lyric

1 Like

so, what does the wild card entry do exactly?

1 Like

@HollowKnighter How do I get points?

1 Like

So, what is unoptional wild card entry?

1 Like