"Oops, something went wrong trying to convert your code."

Well I seem to be having great luck so far, I was doing a large chunk of python coding and switched back to blocks to work on something different and this error popped up. I tried removing sections of code to remove the error to identify it… but I removed all my code and the error still persists. I’m at a loss here, I duplicated the project linked below.
I did see the other posts about this error, but I removed all of my code and that didnt change anything.

Update: my main.blocks was corrupted somehow and was entirely blank, restoring a previous one fixed it.