@richard I need your help

Hello @richard I require your help. I wanted to go through the code of your game Dungeon to better understand the procedural generation. I wanted to see it in blocks because I am not very experienced with JS or TS. But when I tried to convert it to blocks, I got an error saying that the project was too large to convert. Do you have any idea on how I could possibly view the code in blocks instead of JS or TS? Thanks.

1 Like

I think he said that it’s too big to open in blocks…

1 Like

I have opened it in blocks

2 Likes

He did say that, but I remember that somehow he opened it in blocks in the first MakecodeArcade Help Desk livestream. I might be wrong

1 Like

How did you do it?

I just opened it regularily. nothing special.

1 Like

Whenever I open it to edit it, it opens in JS. When I try to convert it to Blocks, an error message pops up saying that the code is too large and I cannot convert it.

Weird, it shouldn’t open in javascript (I wrote it in blocks). Lemme try it myself

2 Likes

Ah, okay, you’re hitting a bug that has since been fixed! We should be releasing the bug fix later today. I’ll comment on this thread when it works again.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Alright, bug fix released! I just tried it and everything worked great; you can now open that project in the editor again. You might need to visit arcade.makecode.com first and wait a few seconds for it to update (it should refresh the page).