Sneak Peek announcements: Remix of SHAPE SMASHER 👀

Since I don’t have a github account i’m just gonna tell you a bug here, if you choose the More gamemode,the game will break when you start the brawl.

1 Like

Oh, yeah… I forgot to continue on that. It’s supposed to be a title in the menu lol. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

Here the update for the demo because the old one was unfixed.

I will also create a separate topic to release this demo. Have fun!

Isn’t this just a art and music overhaul

What do you mean?

What’s their lore to explain from what I see I see that you changed some of the art and added music to the game

1 Like

Ooh this gave me an idea for another mode for anted other than the boss rush roguelike mode the main game let’s see colony growing and don’t forget waves

2 Likes