Sonic The Hedgehog: Planetary [Dev-Log]

Live And Learn!!!

Live & Learn …Main Theme of "SONIC ADVENTURE 2" | Crush 40 ...

4 Likes

:musical_note: gotta go fast, gotta go fast sonic x!!!

2 Likes

@JtSpeedRun Are you gonna release a demo or the full game soon? Sorry if I’m annoying you

The changes though…

6 Likes

if im correct stratos uses a different engine than g engine, also the demos gonna come soon, trust me… trust me i have my ways

3 Likes

This is super cool!! I haven’t been on for awhile but I can’t wait for the game to release sometime!

4 Likes

Hi. I Wanna Test This Game plz, cuz i wach it all the time for see new updates

4 Likes

welcome to the forums @Atari.guy hope you enjoy the makecode forums!

3 Likes

Hanging on the edge of tomorrow!

3 Likes

huh??

2 Likes

is this still being worked on!!???

yes it is.

4 Likes

@JtSpeedRun are you still working on it?

3 Likes

Stay tuned for next week, for some updates

9 Likes

Finally, Updates!!!

3 Likes

SONIC STRATOS [ STATUS UPDATE ]

Welcome back to another Sonic Stratos (2026) status update. This less of a full announcemt post and more like a short status update. Nothing too big. With some complementary gameplay for waiting so long.

1000015606

Little bit of a speed showcase (there is a speedcap btw (lower speedcap than just 500(also also, TAILSSSS OMGGGG))).

I’ve recently been finishing up tails’s functionality. He can now spindash but I still have to finish implementing animations and smaller functionalities. I’m still questioning how much i gonna do for Tails before the demo releases cus i don’t want him to add too much to the games production time (which is already lengthy…).

1000015613

More Green Hill, Tails falls to his death, sad :<. Will’th thu save young fox :cry:

Green Hill Zone Act 1 is pretty much done, also still thinking about how many levels to even include in the demo (let alone zones… yeesh). If you haven’t noticed, i’m very embarrassed by how long this game has taken and now i’m racing to get the demo out ASAP. But that’s a whole other story. Maybe i’ll preview the fixed green hill zone cus Super Mega YIKES! :face_with_peeking_eye:. it was rough. Point is tho, the demo is coming together but I’ve learned my lesson all too many times that I shouldn’t give release dates this far out so just know we’re getting there… YAYYAYAYAY. Anyways later :victory_hand:


Sorry this is so late, didn’t have alot of motivation last Friday. Yikessssssss. That’s what happens when you fall off, kiddos :pensive_face: (that and the identity crisis :3 Ruff Ruff Peak)

Anyways hopefully Stratos’s release starts a better era of SATURN Games. X3

Yea yea, very funny man.

13 Likes

nothing to big, AND SHOWS A SHOWCASE OF GREEN HILL WHAT??? How wells the FPS?

1 Like

This game has always been crazy. Please take your time and make it perfect. If you are looking to release a demo, maybe you should release a complete and polished Green Hills zone and then work on other zones later for the full release.

2 Likes

Good question, and good update idea. I’ll make a post showcasing how the game will run on various different devices. Probably on q School Computer, Phone, and PC (maybe my older phone just cus?).

7 Likes

holy

i dont understand how anyone can code for this long and not go insane

5 Likes

Small Update Here

I’d say it’s nothing big, but i suppose it kinda is..

So basically, what happened isn’t anything new. Same thing happened not too long ago but this time it got worse. Much like with the last update, my latest build of Sonic Stratos stopped opening after the new update. I tried clearing the cache to get it to work but I forgot i wasn’t logged in a deleted a bunch of projects. Now, of course, i do have backups (older saves). It’s just a mildly annoying setback. I’ll just have to be sure to make sure smth like this doesn’t happen again. So yea, set backs :skull: (luckily tho, my last Stratos save isn’t too old). But yea, that’s all I had to say, see ya.

6 Likes