Sonic The Hedgehog: Planetary [Dev-Log]

PLEASE POST THE GAME!!! me want to play I’m dieing for it litterly I got sick when I woke up this morning!!!

We need what turbowarp is for scratch (if only i knew how)

A converter to html css and js maybe

1 Like

guessing its around 60 on pc, gifs mess with fps a lot so

1 Like

that would kind of be useless because makecode already has javascript

1 Like

the only reason turbowarp is really fast is because of the fact it turns the blocks that scratch uses into javascript, which is way faster to read then blocks, thats why putting your project into javascript is faster to play then in blocks (personal experience) so technically makecode has it somewhat built in kinda

2 Likes

it translates the block typescript code to js

1 Like

hi im new

4 Likes

oy hey there boi!

1 Like

This looks great! I’d recommend moving the camera forwards somewhat, so you can see the rapidly incoming landscape (If possible!).