Take my blur code or what ever

3 Likes

Thats looking VERY similar to my NewER Super Mario Bros Arcade project… It has the same variable names and everything (and a destroy all sprites of kind TitleScreenElement, and you don’t even have any sprites of that type in your code). Next time credit me if you use my code.
Comparison:
Mine:
Yours(?):

3 Likes

my bro thought me how to do it

Pretty cool!

Woah.

You’re right. It looks very similar. I think all he changed was the order of the background and the function name

1 Like

Well, that’s not very nice. @SoftTalker when you reuse other people’s code, the least you could do is credit them, but the best option is to ask if you can use the code in the first place

2 Likes

ok sorry i admit done happy?

I do agree with credit the people but not about to ask. If you share your code then other people can look at it and use it. If you don’t want that you should not share your code in the first place.

1 Like

Well, you’re actually right, because by posting your code you give people the option to view and edit the code. But have in mind I didn’t say you can’t use code without permission, I just said it’s the morally right thing to ask first.