The biggest game

What happened th that @Primal_Nexus

@MopishCobra75 hahaha unfortunately it’s the summer term at school for me so I can’t really code that much, sorry if that’s not how it is for you :worried: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Can I have a mic. And a speaking post thing. Thanks. I really don’t want to do this. I started this. But I am officially canceling the Biggest game for now, we made so much progress, so much hard work. But still, I will be canceling the game, spread this message to everyone you know who wanted to play the biggest game. But I will be starting a new game, it is about a mini book I wrote. Crazymind. Thank you for reading this

2 Likes

This game has come so far…

I salute you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

EVERYONE SALUTE THIS LEGENDARY MAN, THE CREATOR OF… THE BIGGEST GAME

1 Like

I am legendary :smiley:

yes… you are legendary

1 Like

MTFBWYA @MopishCobra75

1 Like

What does that mean?

yea what does that mean?

1 Like

May the force be with you always.

1 Like

I posted it here

1 Like

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that means may the force be with you all

i googled it and it said that but i don’t know if that’s the actual meaning

1 Like

Well thank you @LCProCODER

1 Like

MTFBWYA

1 Like

can i test games to

1 Like

Yeah, you can test my new game, once I make it, Crazymind

1 Like

Here is the link, please look there every 24 hours to see if I added anything

Crazymind - Arcade - Microsoft MakeCode

1 Like

Sorry, not because I canceled the game, but because you THOUGHT I canceled it. I am still working on it, I just need more time, but as of right now, this is going to be a solo thing, later people might be able to help :smiley:. Sorry if I got you worried, please tell me what you think about this, and sorry @UnderwaterAstronaut, I kinda, am not using your story, I came up with my own, yours, lets just say I don’t have enough brain to understand it, so sorry.

3 Likes

same!