The Unique-A-Thon (Non-Official Game-Jam)

Nope. I’m trying to make this as unbiased as possible, to make sure each contestant gets a fair vote and a fair opportunity.

When does the voting end / next round start? will it still be water theme?

No, I’m going to consider a new theme, and the results will be revealed and the round will begin on Thursday.

1 Like

What if we vote for themes like Luck game or Ocean game

3 Likes

You should update the website! /nm

Thats such a cool idea :0

guess im out then since no one voted me:(

2 Likes

Sorry buddy :< It was a great game, I liked the photo viewing menu! none other had that!

Wait, so can the Magenta Conf vote?

@SoftTalker unfortunately, you’ve been eliminated.

It was originally supposed to close at 10 votes but 8 votes and a 4/4/0 distribution is already determined.

The next theme vote begins today, CHOOSE NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE 2 DAYS!
(By the way, anyone can vote.)

• Electricity
  • Music
  • Sports

0 voters

4 Likes

As electricity might be picked as a theme, are we allowed to make robots? I know then it would be hard to judge, because the people couldn’t just play the program themselves without a robot… but it would be sooooo cool!!

If you’re talking about a real robot, then I think it would very much stretch the definition of a game. So unfortunately a robot is not really a valid submission for the Unique-A-Thon.

Since the debut Unique-A-Thon is doing well, I’m definitely considering other forms of competitions. I’ll definitely consider robots in a future competition, hosting these competitions is fun and it’s definitely on my radar.

2 Likes

Anyone can vote :grin:!

1 Like

Dang, I’d be exited to participate in a robot competition! I’m wokring on one right now!

3 Likes

Music pls, make music win! music games are fun!

2 Likes

Hey y’all!

@PixelDoodle
@BryanBOfficial
@Sarge
@randomuser

The vote is over, the theme is Electricity. You have one week contestants, get creative, and have fun!

Best of luck :grin:

4 Likes

Its timeeeeeeee!!

1 Like

My Submission! ZERO SURGE

• Select a pilot and Fly through an extreme storm to Defeat the great Sky Falcon
  • I recommened you don’t skip the dialogue.
  • The Game Is EXTREMELY HARD!

Good Luck Everybody else (Or Not :smiling_imp:)

8 Likes

Super cool! Very hard indeed, I barely made it past the first boss! I LOVE the detail, the sound, the subtle visual changes like scrolling clouds and changing speeds of enemies, the light flashes, EEE!! Once again very nice game. (As much as I love seeing great contestants games… I might have to counter something this good in the finals, if I make it!)

4 Likes

With your art you could make it!

3 Likes