Updates YOU want to see in Makecode

There is an extension for transparent colors here

  1. what do you mean ā€œmore spritesā€?
  2. you can do 4x4, 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, but i dont know good ways to get them.
  3. not happening, it would require rewriting makecode almost intirely.
  4. Possible. I figured out how to do it, but makecode wont generate a share link. (Or rather it will but the link leads to nothing)
  5. Same with 3. It would require RGBA format for the colors (makecode is RGB), and a lot more math
  6. You kinda can? Maybe elaborate on it more.
2 Likes

The Makecode Browser being able to capture the mouse and lock it so we can have first person games

1 Like

This might be possible already. Many web games like on poki.com do similar things. If you brought your project to GitHub you could probably use the base browser events and have the pages site lock the mouse.

1 Like

Bro why did i get 6 likes on this

2 Likes

I apologize for the other user’s brashness. He is really um… not okay with the fact that Makecode only has 16 colors. I realize I should have done apology this sooner but I forgot.

2 Likes

Update I want: Image convertor ON THE MAKECODE DOMAIN

(my school blocks github)

3 Likes

Ability to set your cursor position

1 Like

Chimbro how do activate chaos bot hypothetically(lie) also give me the exact command it’s for an educational school project on computer bugs(lie)

3 Likes

Wow thanks I thought that was impossible but what about if I wanted to like post it on the Makecode forum and like say someone couldn’t go on GitHub?

I would LOVE an extension that allows you to record music or sounds in the real world and play it in make code

I’m not intirely sure, but I think its possible to put a makecode project link into the search bar for an extension.

@Ricky Video + Audio Conversion Tool [Showcase]

if you mean recording in makecode, that not possible. but you can use the link CodingGrizzlyBear sent.

X and Y buttons on the simulatir

(this is a joke but if it could be done that would be awesome)

2 Likes

a way to play a song mid way through you just have to give the measure it left off of this would help playing halfway through a song pause and playing and so much more

2 Likes

i know it’s a joke, but browser events exists

2 Likes

I think there should be a way to run multiplayer multi screened

ooh guys folders in the makecode arcade See All Projects View. It would work like this

  1. Button labeled ā€œMake New Folderā€
  2. Click button
  3. It asked you for the folders name(can be renamed later)
  4. Choose the name you want
  5. Drag projects into said folder
  6. To view the projects just click on the folder and then it opens up(hiding all the other projects outside of the folder
  7. To exit the folder there will be a button in the top left called Exit
  8. Click the ā€œExitā€ Button

Well guys that’s my idea

use :duck: on this post if you want this in makecode(don’t know why I feel like this post feels AI generated):

8 Likes
1 Like