Username change requests

current name: TheGrid

New name: John’s_tired

(names can’t have 's)

2 Likes

Current name: Ammon

New name: British_Dog

12 Likes

you changed it back!

4 Likes

Current name: ursoalph
New name: ursoidd

3 Likes

Current name: ILikeOuterSpace

New name: Fitz

2 Likes

can I change my name to coder bunny girl

3 Likes

Current name: Studio_of_Sword

New name: Sword_Studios

4 Likes

Help me please. I beg.

Current name: Conduxtican
New name: Zacharoni

1 Like

Current name: EugeneRedwing8
New name: not_a_lemon

11 Likes

Woah… I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to this

5 Likes

Guys I think he’s not a lemon.

9 Likes

@Ima.notarobot?

4 Likes

wait fr?

1 Like

u mean @ notapotato

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah I forgot someone was named something similar

The reason I changed it is because I wanted to change my username in unity (and then makecode to match) but pretty much anything to do with lemons was taken so @not_a_lemon was the one I went with.

3 Likes

0 _ 0
this is going to be an adjustment

7 Likes

(I would give a :heart: but I’ve liked to many posts)

6 Likes