Windows

I’ve been working on this for a very long time, so please don’t complain about it. Also report for bug fixes.

2 Likes

This could be viewed as a prank game, and I had to look at the code to find the password or if there was a password, but there is, and now that I look at the gif, the password is being typed out lol. This is a great OS for makecode, but please make the mouse move up after pressing an icon so it doesn’t permanently loop.

1 Like

There’s such things as Makecode Operating Systems, there are 3 right now, ArcadeOS, Cboy, and WindOS

1 Like

Oh, there is even more. I compiled a list, have a look:
Screenshot (90)

2 Likes

DahbixLP’s Windows 10, nobita10’s Windows Vista, and fd268’s computer were all made in January 2021, but, it’s shocking to believe that I may be the first to create a Makecode-Operating System ever, which is Cboy. The first version of it was made on November 26th, 2020.

Cboy Pumpkin Pie, Cboy Azure, Cboy 3, and Cboy R will be worked on in the future. I am going to post Cboy Azure Lite & Starter on September 5th, so keep an eye out for that :wink:

After that, you can participate in contributing towards Cboy (who knows even make your own version). Once Cboy R improves you can use it to make your own operating system and make @S0m3_random_guy’s list even longer.

Cboy 3 Dev Prev 1 will be coming in about a week :slight_smile:

2 Likes