All of this is impressive! I love the exploration aspect aton, can’t wait to see more! Though, I do wish I can stop that submarine from moving, and admire the jellyfish :(.
You used my MathX extension!!! Thank you!!! How is it?
Whenever i try to make a game I don’t know how and what to draw
How do you make and get the ideas for the art
Idk how to take screen shot but I found 2 leviathans! at 183 depth. 1 is named jellydonut and the other is wormy
@Jov314, even the masters get stuck sometimes!
It helps me to not stress on the art as much as the gameplay at first.
Also, a lot of people say to not copy others’ work, but I say it’s good practice!
It helps you learn what works and what doesn’t.
A lot of my games are based on the art of Nintendo games, Studio Ghibli, and Rain World.
Also, Welcome to the community @abyssalboi!
I want to get into rain world but I want to beat the heart in sts first
Hellooooo guys!!! I know it’s been a while so this is gonna be a big message
1: Thank you all for everything you did! I’m really happy to have a post this popular! I appreciate every single one of you (:
2: I didn’t post that much these days because I’m currently on another country
Y’know… holidays…
I’m coming back maybe… september
3: As a thank you for all I decidet to make some drawings! Feel free to use these as you want!
I’m happy that I got to do my part in these forums and inspire (I think) some new makecoders!
See you next month!
I like the one with randomuser
that art is AMAZING!!! that cat on the fourth one is the best ever!!!
Damn bro amazing art
It’s great! but it’s very laggy
I like my character you made for me! I think I’ll take that and ilaborate on it if you dont mind!
Well hello there guys!
I’m finally back from my trip and happy to talk here again
since I just got back home now the games aren’t updated… yet
Could you keep me updated plswith what has been happening in the forums? (:
well now there’s an election and sprite stars game 1 just ended
when did the election started
and it’s for what?
Round one to specify and I’m a JUDGE
presidental election and it started 6 days ago.
Ok guys so here is the
ACCOUNT TERMINATED
CURRENT STATUS:BLOCKED
INTENDED LINKS:
INSERT PASSWORD TO PROCEED THE CONVERSATION




