A brand new evolution simulation!

you know what? forget it

I was trying to do a cool puzzle here but nothing is happening

so I give up

I’m going back to doing “normal” posts

Man… this ARG was gonna be cool… ):

3 Likes

I was going to tease the new catters update

but since nothing happened ( and it took me like 5 hours to make all of this up. help :sob: ) you are gonna have to wait till I finish it

2 Likes

Sorry if I sound mad… I had a rough day

3 Likes

anyways

the new update of the simulation Catters will be released next week

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Containment is the key?

1 Like

Eventually, I think a tutorial would be cool to add in-game! Also, I think reference to the instructions inside the game would go a long way to help new players.

3 Likes

Oh, you actually solved a small part of it

idk if I should explain the rest or not so… yeah

2 Likes

Actually I was thinking about that!

thank you for reminding me ( I have TERRIBLE memory -.-)

3 Likes

huh… I guess the update is done

So, I added a help button right there

you need to left-click it to interact (and there is a helper, her name is Brilliant (: )

They reproduce (better) now, and with a little animation hehe wink wink

Oh, and I added a little secret to the game!

tip: make a Catter intelligent (;

ok that’s all

Ok then if you are that curious

do you remember this?

it was a teaser for a new game I made (like… 5 months ago) called

JELLY’D

https://arcade.makecode.com/S71735-31547-68893-37064

:smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome! I like the help feature, its useful.
That other game, JELLY’D looks fun!

4 Likes

just… don’t press enter

it was meant to be the shop

but makecode glitched and deleted the song

so it doesn’t work

4 Likes

Brilliant is so cool, it feels fitting in this scientific environment to have a futuristic digital helper! The game makes a lot more sense now XD
I love the sillies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Since I started school yesterday, sadly I won’t be focusing that much on the games ):

But I will try my best to keep you updated!

(also I’m going to add more and more easter eggs, so stay alert for any of them!)

3 Likes

I actually forget sometimes that I also have piano AND violin lessons (they didn’t start yet)

How did I handle all of this

4 Likes

You play piano too? Nice!

2 Likes

Piano? that really cool. at school i play the clarinet.

2 Likes

you play piano too? wow. i swear everyone knows.

2 Likes

not me tho. i dont play piano.

1 Like

Maybe I should learn bass or guitar again. Also, yall both play piano?! Trio of piano musicians lol.

4 Likes