A brand new evolution simulation!

bro piano is literally the starter edition of the music rabbit hole I swear

2 Likes

Wow, that is a lot yeah :pensive_face:
Hopefully you can balance it and find time to keep up with your hobbies!

2 Likes

Anyways

Was anyone able to find the secret? (:

4 Likes

I know this is kinda of topic but here is a sneekpeek for my next project (don’t worry, it’s not going to be that big)

2 Likes

The w h a t

3 Likes

Just gonna say that the help button isn’t only to help people

I’m just gonna say already

If you place a Catter on the help button, something happens

that’s it

oddly specific but yeah

4 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

that looks suspicously Rain World

3 Likes

Since I’m currently working on 2 different projects, saddly I’ll have to keep the Catters simulation for later… but it’s for good measure

I’m planning to take my revenge on Alex the Goober

Mwehehehehehe

2 Likes

free? I WANNA PLAY FOR FREEEEEEEE

1 Like

I… Idk man

Take your guesses :wink:

2 Likes

Rain world is not a free game it’s 15 dollars I think unless you have it on ps+ like me or another service like such(or you could pirate it)

1 Like

real rain world = $15

makecode rain world = $0

2 Likes

And now… I present…

5P33D-80T

Controls: left and right arrow keys to move and hold the down arrow key to increase the jump level and release to jump

and the Rain world project (still doing the AI of the lizard)

Just hold space for the lizard to follow your cursor

7 Likes

THESE. ARE. AWeSOMEE

man if only u were here when the sprite stars game jam started. this would def get like top 5 or more!

2 Likes

Wow these are really cool! Cant wait for them to be finished

1 Like

Yeah… I will probably make a new Topic about the platformer game…

I kinda planned the whole story

Just need to finish the game :crab:

1 Like
  1. 5P33D-80T would’ve been a crazy submission for @CopySprite’s first stage of Sprite Stars!

  2. Using the arrays and angles was Brilliant for getting that 3d head movement! I wasn’t sure how to solve it, then you come up with that and I commend you for it.

Good job here, miguelsanto17598-gli! I’m going to use that same technique in my games if you don’t mind!

4 Likes

I can’t believe something like this is possible in MakeCode, this is so accurate! Wow, awesome! :star_struck:

1 Like

Helloo my lil’ cattelings!! (possible teaser? Idk)

Sorry that was weird… Anyways

Since I went on YET another trip I couldn’t speak tha much AGAIN

But now I’m back and that’s what matters (:

Well… I don’t know exactly what to say… so I’m just gonna show some teasers

Take your guesses on what it could be!

Probably too obvious but I don’t care

(still doing my revenge on Goober)