My younger daughter love it so much, that she ask me to play this with her every single day. So I add features little by little occasionally for about a year. Not finished, and will never finish.
- always 2 plyers (orange and green) on sim or RPi
- player’s spawn/level complete animations
- 2s ghost time after spawn
- co-pilot mode
- whenever 2nd player absence for 5s, press any key to exit absence.
- co-pilot will never die
- removed player count choosing
- P1 drop P2 bomb if P1’s used out
- pump away from enemy instead of random direction
- pump away occured only be hit but didn’t dead
- add new weapon, yellow P icon, bullets concentrated
- add 5th weapon level, extra bullets shooting backward
- got powerup at 5th weapon level, drop an extra bomb immdiately.
- powerups icons dropping changed to from screen top
- drop bomb with lightning effect
- add airplane carrier
- spawn plane on carrier
- spawn helicopter on battle ship
- unified enemy scores
- hitting sound, even enemy hasn’t destroyed
- add endless random generated levels after 7 designed levels.
- add title scene (handdrawing)
- add progress bar, diff colors for each kind of enemies
- add level summary, custom Image Dialog
- for both players, scoll with arrow keys
- scored by the player hit more, intead of who shot last bullet
- commented hardcore mode choosing