AMONG US (Game Updates)

Hello! I am dahbix! The proud creator of my version of Among Us!!!
Here I will post ONLY the newest versions!
READ!!! PLEASE do not send any questions or suggestions here!!! This is just the update topic! Because it was hard to find the newest versions in my 200 reply topic…
SO PLEASE! No replies! If you want to contact me go over to my original topic called
AMONG US (Work in Progress)
Thank you!!!
(btw I would love to be in a game of the week video for a review of my game!)
All the newest versions will be posted here (and maybe in my original topic)
@Dreadmask197 @GameGod @Colethewolf @UnderwaterAstronaut @UnsignedArduino @LCProCODER @Kat @charliegregg @MK97-2007 @ymxdj0

9 Likes

NEWEST VERSION 2.2
News!
Report Button (To report you have to stand on it)
Kill Button
(Custom skins and pets in progress (have not started yet lol :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

NEWEST VERSION
Report Button Glitch fixed (Would not disappear)
NEW SKINS
@Kat @UnsignedArduino
NEW PETS
@Kat @UnsignedArduino

2 Likes

Well… :disappointed_relieved: its over… I can’t code Among Us anymore…
I have an extension error… So I switched to Java and tried to update it… I pressed on it and It did not update… I knew at some point it had to end… Also I can’t switch over to blocks… my file is too big… I can not update… I can not go back… it is over… I hope we find a solution! But for now… it is over… I can’t fix it… Thanks for the help and support
I will miss this… but anyways here is the last (hopefully) working version…
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Just take previous and redo it again. At least it is better than having the project gone.

1 Like

What extension is causing this?

It is not always an extension.

The lantern extension! But dont worry! I made a new one! Just search for among us the game!

In my experience, if there is an extension in the depenndencies of pxt.json that cannot be referenced when building in the build pipeline, you will not be able to proceed from the loading screen.

1 Like

He said it was an extension error.

2 Likes

wow i feel sad you cant.

1 Like