Among Us The Game

Yes so in the on start I made a loop for enemys to give them random names (from the names list) And if a dead body gets found (or the button is pressed) a meeting comes up! There we discuss who the murderer is and vote him out! The enemys have names over their heads but I can not read them! In the meeting I want their name not to be the color but the name that was randomly set!
I just downloaded it for the meowbit and I am already close to the limit! So I will first do the rest and then the extras!

1 Like

Ahh, I don’t think you can read the name for the enemy from the status bar so you’ll need to add the “sprite data” extension to separately save the name. Basically you’ll want to save the enemy name as a string and then you can read that sprite data when you want to display the names!

2 Likes

I might so that later! I will concentrate in making it to work on meowbit!

2 Likes

hi im new

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome!
If you need help just tell me or others!

2 Likes

Nice to gear about. Great. Love your idea.

2 Likes

Hello! I have started working on Among Us again and I ran into an issue! Paths! I found the path blocks in the Scene category and used them to make an array of paths! At first I made paths from a coordinate to a coordinate but this ended up teleporting the players to their path start point! So I used the position block in the tilemaps extension to make the starting point their own coordinates! First it will lag for 30 seconds bc it sets the path… But everytime a path is done I let it set the path again and it lags again… Any Ideas?

2 Likes

Faster enemy/bots and multilayer. Well done- I have a issue, i cant choose color at start.

1 Like

Thats because it is work in progress!

1 Like

Also in this version I will try to make it fit on my Meowbit! So I do not have a lot of space! I will make one that has everything though!

2 Likes

Dahbix plz can you make a nerf game plzz!?!

2 Likes

What do you mean? A Platformer like Soldier or a RPG game? I definatly would like to do that! (I have a lot of nerfs!)

1 Like

Ok, what exactly did you do, I mean, what can we do in the game

2 Likes

Right now you can kill and call a meeting! But there will be more

1 Like

But as soon as it says what my role is, it stops, and I can’t to anything

2 Likes

Yea! I know! It is lag! It works but it takes a while! And if you read the description above the game you would have noticed that I needed help at fixing that issue!

1 Like

Okay i understand

1 Like

Dang, that’s cold but doesn’t it show your username.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

You made one for Meowbit plz say yes.

2 Likes