[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Mini Game Jam #37 - Corporation Jam!

Phew, no three time game jam winner

1 Like

there are no winners in mini game jams! or, put another way, everyone is a winner!

12 Likes

So… the theme is Work? Fun!

4 Likes

im totally going to make a evil toy company …

2 Likes

game jam vibes??

1 Like

Here’s my submission: APR.

I hope it’s ok for it to be published on itch as well. If not, please let me know.

"Arrange bills, credit cards and propaganda leaflets in the columns and rows of their color.

An X is a forbidden row or column.

A receipt cannot be moved from its original position."

Press A to select and deselect objects, and the arrow keys to move them around!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s a really cool game idea and design!

3 Likes

My game uses attract and rebel.

2 Likes

Wait, so you make any game as long as it fits the theme of work or business?

Because I’m making a choose-your-path style game, and I just want to know if that will work.

4 Likes

First version. I will improve.

3 Likes

snek peck

Spoilers

sneak

2 Likes

*spawns @InvalidProject *

3 Likes

sneak peek

6 Likes

I’m sorry @bitbot and @PlanetGames it had to be done pls dont hurt me​:smiling_face_with_tear:

awwwww man! i dont wanna wait till like next year!

1 Like

FBI Open Up! Cops at the Door Meme

GIMME ALL YOUR MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

jk

it’s fine :+1:

2 Likes

this is a fun game. but i think u need to fix the pathfinding because if u stand in half a tile the zombies cant reach u because ur outside the grid (i think i dont know for sure)

2 Likes

Ok since everyone is doing sneak peeks here’s mine

theres barely any gameplay still because this is just the opening cutscene right now

6 Likes

update.

4 Likes

Hi guys, sadly, I’ve been really busy with projects and planning for my school’s second year of the coding club, so I’m going to be formally withdrawing from this mini jam in hopes to win a spot at the big game jam coming up (I think). Thank you guys for letting me participate in it!

May the best mini game jammer win!!!OckeyRed_Small (2)

3 Likes