[Announcement] MakeCode Arcade Mini Game Jam #37 - Corporation Jam!

Halfway to the deadline now​:eyes:

2 Likes

Yayy Ockeys are being used outside of the Studio topicOckeyOrange_Small(2)

3 Likes


5 Likes

is the game gonna be where you make toys that are evil?

FAHHHHHHH bro I haven’t finished yet…

1 Like

my game: https://arcade.makecode.com/S42324-64090-00657-91644

1 Like

I’m also sadly formally withdrawing from this mini jam. If there is a new game jam coming up, I will be participating in that. May the best coder winnnnnn!!! :skull_and_crossbones: Also, for anybody who wants to be a part of this game jam but has nothing done, here’s my game. I hope you can make it better than I did. cya!!

4 Likes

nah the companys evil

2 Likes

poopy playtime

2 Likes

I don’t think I have any more time to add updates, to TacoHero 1.1 is my submission. I might make another submission though…

noice bro

the corperation thing I’m doing is sitting around and doing nothing

6 Likes

I am new here, how do i post my game?

1 Like

MeetballDev, same.

1 Like

Can I just post a game and say a game company made it and its your job to test it

Step 1: Go into your game editor.
Step 2: click the Share button it the top- right corner of your screen.
Step 3: Press the Share button (after you click the other share button)
Step 4: Click Copy.
Step 5: Paste it in this chat!!!
:smile:

3 Likes

click share on the project in makecode, create a new topic i forums, paste the link into the forums project, click “create topic” and wait for a response.

2 Likes

theres a share button at the top right that looks like

O
 \
  O
 /
O

(I’m too lazy to take a screenshot right now)

3 Likes

copy your link to your game by clicking the share button then in makecode forums click the reply button and click Ctrl v

1 Like

welcome to the forums (or welcome back)!!